EduNet for WCPS
High Speed Internet access is critical to the learning and development of a student. Washington County Public Schools and Antietam Broadband are equally invested in helping students develop further by providing Internet services in homes where it may not be currently available.
That's why Antietam Broadband and WCPS have partnered to help families get:
- 25/3 Mbps high-speed Internet access!
- FREE professional in-home installation!
- FREE home WiFi access included!
To qualify for the Antietam Edu-Net program, families must:
- have a student residing in the home who attends Washington County Public Schools,
- live in the Antietam Broadband service area and not have been a broadband customer since July 1, 2020.
- complete the application on the WCPS website and be approved by the school system.
For additional details, visit www.wcpsmd.com/parents-students. Interested participants can complete the Edu-Net program registration available on the website. Look for the link under the heading "School Info."