DVRs are EASY to use! With a touch of a button you can:
- Record your favorite programs without tapes or timers, up to 120 hours of standard digital TV or up to 30 hours of HDTV;
- Pause and rewind live TV - create your own instant replays;
- Schedule to record a whole season of your favorite show with your DVR right from your programming guide;
- Record up to two shows at a time while you watch a third program you recorded previously;
- You can even record shows in full High-Definition!
A Digital Video Recorder, or DVR, lets Antietam Digital Cable customers record television programs directly onto a hard drive inside the cable box. No tapes, no timers, no VCR. You can play your stored programs as often as you like!
Get DVR service* from Antietam Broadband now!
*A minimum of Broadcast Basic cable service is required to receive DVR.
**Includes DVR service and primary outlet. Additional rooms require additional equipment which costs extra.