Help Support the Maryland Food Bank
COVID-19 has caused a massive shift in our daily lives, leaving many in our community uncertain about where their next meal will come from. You can help the Maryland Food Bank - Western Branch meet this growing need.
More than 43,500 individuals in the Western Branch service area are food-insecure. Of those struggling with hunger, More than 18,000 are children.
The Maryland Food Bank – Western Branch distributes food to four counties in Western Maryland: Washington, Frederick, Allegany, Garrett.
Act now! Your monetary donation will have TWICE THE IMPACT!
Antietam Broadband will match donations made now through November 25, 2020.
Thinking of adding or upgrading a service? Antietam Broadband will donate $25 for each service upgrade or new installation! Call 301-797-5000
Please consider making a monetary donaton.
Antietam donations and matching funds up to $5,000 total.
Food Drop Off
Drop off shelf-stable food items at the Maryland Food Bank - Western Branch office during the following days and times:
- Tuesdays 8:00am-12:00pm
- Wednesdays 10:00am-2:00pm
- Thursdays 12:00am-4:00pm
220 McRand Ct Hagerstown, MD 21740
Please wear a mask when entering our facility and give your food donations to our personnel.
For donations outside of business hours, there is a steel hopper near the front door into which items can be deposited.
Your involvement directly impacts the well-being of our neighbors in need. Thank you for your kindness.
With gratitude, The Maryland Food Bank and Antietam Broadband
Suggested/most needed food items include:
- Canned Proteins - tuna, salmon, chicken, peanut butter, beans
- Pasta and Rice - brown and white rice, macaroni and cheese, pasta
- Canned Vegetables - low sodium, no salt added
- Fruits and Juices - in light syrup or its own juices, fruit cocktail, apple sauce, juice boxes
- Breakfast - cereal, oatmeal, quick oats, granola/cereal bars
- Soups and Stews - low sodium, beef stew, chili, chicken noodle, vegetable, turkey and rice
- Dairy - shelf-stable milk, evaporated milk, infant formula